I had a dream a few nights ago that I was in this huge building that I suppose must have been a school, only I kept running into Lena Hall everywhere when I couldn’t find my classes, and Neil was apparently reaching in that same building, so I took a hall pass so I could…
This is actually perfect.
Oh Luther, darling, my background is ALWAYS too much.
I even read this in hedwig voice.
That was the point.
Put a letter from A-Z in my ask and I’ll tell you 1 thing I love which starts with that letter.
THIS IS CUTE PLEASE
My hobbies include listening to wig in a box every time I get ready to go out and spending days without listening to the origin of love just so when I finally do the feelings are 10x stronger
Hello everyone!!! So. Because I collect Hedwig and the Angry Inch merchandise practically in bulk, I’ve got extras of things and have decided to do a little bit of a giveaway! I’m also throwing in some hand-made stuff as a promotion for my HEDWIG AND YITZHAK IMPERSONATION CHANNEL that I’ve started with my friend!
WHAT THE WINNER WILL GET (THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE!!!)
- A Hedwig and the Angry Inch Opening Night Playbill (Mint Condition!)
- A promotional “Bring a cheap date” 3 dollar bill that was circulated when the movie first came out. (Also mint!)
- A hand-made Hedwig pin I pressed at a library fair!
- A CUSTOME MADE Hedwig and the Angry Inch-themed T-shirt! The one pictured is one I made for when I saw it when it first opened. It has been washed, worn, and stained multiple times and the glitter and paint stay in tact. I will design you a shirt based on your favorite song or theme from the show! Wow! Free custom art on your body!
- A copy of the updated Hedwig on Broadway script
- A package of Gummibarchen
- Some super glittery nail polish.
- A choice of two vintage playbills from my playbill collection! (NOT SHOWN. I have a huge stack and will send pictures/ect. to the winner.)
- A digital link to a special Hedwig surprise that is definitely not a Hedwig on Broadway with NPH bootleg, no, certainly not.
I WILL SHIP TO ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. AND CANADA! Anywhere outside of that I would ask for you to pay the difference in shipping cost, so be aware of that before you enter!
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Must be following me! (rainerpism)
- Must subscribe to Hedwig & Yitzhak on Youtube! (Link above! Watch the videos! We’re funny and put a lot of work into what we do!)
- Must love Hedwig!
- Reblog only
- Can reblog multiple times. Go crazy!
A winner will be chosen using a random (number) generation on SEPTEMBER 12th. If the winner doesn’t contact with in 24 hours of announcement, I will choose someone else!
Gut luck, Hedheads!
How is it that Lena Hall can look so good as both a guy and a woman like that is just not fair to anyone
¬ 16/50 photos of the flawless himym cast
draw me like one of your french girls